Thursday, January 1, 2009

WOW

Wow, you guys, it's a brand new year! 2009!
2008 is gone for good...hope you made lots of memories :-)
I definitely have to say 2008 wasn't easy for me...lots of lessons to be learned
...I think the whole year was a "season of learning" for me (of course when is it not a time to be learning?). Anyway, as sad as I sometimes get about how fast time flies, I am really excited about this new year. I am so excited and ready for a fresh, new start. I am not one who makes resolutions (those are only made to be broken, right?), but I am vowing to make the MOST out of this year.
I want to:
ENJOY every single day
read the Bible MORE
Spend QUALITY time (not just time) with friends and family
I want to truly LAUGH UNTIL I CRY
I want to SAVOR the smiles of my children
I want to start back and school, and not finish it this year, but keep going until I finish
Be happy with myself EVEN if I need to loose a few pounds
Be happy with my kids even if every SINGLE grade isn't perfect
Be happy with my husband just because...well, because he puts up with me
Be happy with my WHOLE life, because it's the one GOD blessed me with!

So, those aren't really resolutions, are they? Hmmm...we'll just let the jury stay out on that one. But, either way, I am ready to hit the ground running with 2009. I want to do more, see more, just experience more, and Praise GOD for it ALL!

I pray you ALL have a blessed New Year ahead, and that it brings you so much happiness and so many blessings that your lives just overflow with GOD's love & light!

We are BLESSED!

No comments: